Need Help Urgently?
If someone has overdosed, CALL 911. If you are or someone you know is in crisis or having suicidal thoughts, please get to a nearby hospital emergency room at once. If you cannot get to the hospital yourself, call 911 or contact a friend or family member to take you.
To speak to someone immediately:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255) suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357) 24 hours a day. www.samhsa.gov.
Other National Hotlines:
- The National Poison Control Center: 800-222-1222/24 Hours a Day.
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) : 800-662-HELP (4357) 800-487-4889 (Hearing impaired) 24 hours a day.
- American Addiction Centers: 888-902- VETS (8387) 24 hours a day.
- The Recovery Village: 844-299-2468
* All conversations are confidential.